Monday, May 28, 2007

19th Birthday in Melbourne~

First of all... Thank you mummy~~~~!! XD For the pain 19 years ago and the constant struggle through out the nineteen long years. Muakz! And dad... thanks for everything too! Muakz~ And I received a lovely card with a family sticker photo on it via email(Hehe) from my family. Sweet~

My 19th birthday is my first birthday which I did not celebrate at home. Kinda sad but I survived! Because a friend came over from Brisbane for my birthday and I received a piggy(which, according to the friend, resembles me LoL) as my first birthday present. And then!!! My friends cum floormates thrown a surprise party for me! XD How cool is that? Considered the fact that I'm a very perasan person, I was genuinely surprised! Everything seemed to went perfectly smooth for them! I was totally clueless... You guys should join the Acting Academy or something mates. XD And I really wanna thank all of them who spared their precious time for my birthday even when the exams are just around the corner. Jia Chee and Shaza ganbatte~

I was totally 'conned' top bottom front and back. LoL Jia Chee steered me away from Coles without much sweat while Sha and the others did the shopping for my birthday. I have no doubt about Sha with her puppy eyes and 'I-have-to-go-back-early-because-I-have-to-study' talk too.

Well... I don't want to dwell tooooo much on how they try to surprise me because... First, I don't really know. 2nd, I am too shy to talk about it. *cough* XP So... pictures anyone?? Ta-da! And I took this once a year oppurtunity to grab all the guys I could to take pictures with. As everyone knows, I'm just to shy to take pictures with the guys without an excuse... *COUGH*

This was written on the board by Matt! XD















FOOOOOOOOOOD!! And my fav. carbonated drink! Coke! XD And chips(they call it chips instead of fries in Aus)!









My birthday cake WooT!! Yum~












Chop cake XD
















Fufufu... I'm Da Man~











With Matty! XD Proceed to next pic before you think how close we stood together LoL.








Woohoohoo, Matt looked satisfied. ^_^ Stop clutching, J. XD













And with Richard... ^o^V














And even closer with Joe... XDXD













Now that I've learned my lesson... *Clutch*















With J and Alex. You can't see but Alex bent his knee to suit our heights haha.













^__^ Happy happy~













Haha, we were having perfectly straight faces before the timer went 'Ah-woooooo~~~~" and as a result I was laughing so hard I had to cover my face with the balloon. But everyone else smiled awesome!!







Fewer people in the picture but a lot more... subtle? LoL










Except for the fact that you can't see my eyes, this pic is perfect!!











Top view, lagi best!
















Me and Shaza~~~ XD Chill, gal!














With Wen Ter and Christina~













Me and my four balloons... Three have birthday wishes scribbled all over it... and one extraordinary balloon...










...from Jonathan the Mcdonald's addict. XD











Well... I think I'll stop for now. I do have more pictures to post but I don't have them all yet. It is in Jeffrey's camera. I'll post more nice pictures once I receive them! Cheers~



And for the grand finale........ DangDangDangDang~





This year's present chuuuu-ing last year's present from friends!! Piggy-kun + Hipo-chan = L.O.V.E







Miss everyone back home too!! XD I'm still checking my mailbox everyday for presents... How come haven't reach 1 leh? Haha~







Cheerio~

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! And the photos are amazing...looks like you had a wonderful time...well birthdays are always special days for us filled with fun and laughter!!!

5:56 PM, May 28, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Thank you, Carol! ^_^

7:28 PM, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Jiayi said...

what a envious birthday party. It somehow feel better if it's surprise party. Sure you nodding non stop there =) heeh. gambate in your exam yea. going back soon? Don't get over excited and leave your exam behind. XD

11:37 PM, May 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! XD

AND YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! Seriously!

Oh, and the guys too! *coughs coughs coughs*

TANJYOUBI OMEDETOU AGAIN! XD

P/S: Has the same shy-ness when it comes to taking pictures with guys. *high 5's*

8:08 PM, May 29, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Shiean :: Yay!! *HIGH 5* Thanks sis~ ^_^ For the birthday wish and the complement. Hehe... *blush*

8:54 PM, May 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check ur hotmail~!!!!
tanjoubi omedetou ne! pardon my jap also... coz ard long time didnt practice...
hehe.. check my blog also kay! take care ;]

1:47 AM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

JiaYi :: Hehe~ Yeah, the party was a blast! ^_^ Last year I had a great surprise party to with Joanne and the others~~~ Oh well, what to do??? I have such great friends. ^______^ Hehe, anyway... apa exams? o.O LoL Kidding lah~ Yeah, U ganbatte too o! Take k~

Pinz :: Hohoho, thanks ya girl~ ^_^ *scoots off to check mail* Take k, muakz~

7:27 PM, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!!!

hehe.. i sure hope u had a nice time ;)
*angel look*... ^_^ in any case, am really happy that the surprise worked!! (was sooo convinced u saw us in coles!!!) :P
hehehehe.... when's the nxt birthday?? hope all the guys will be there again... *grin* ^_^

lol! anyway, thx for the "crazy time" after that... =p will not forgot that very soon!! :P

cheers!!!! (+ hugssss!!) ^_^

shaaa

4:03 PM, June 02, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Sha :: HoHo~~~ The crazy time after that. XP Don't remind me, I'm having a headache just thinking of it haha! Thank you so much for everything. *huggles* Muakz~

11:41 PM, June 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home