Monday, May 21, 2007

Genuine Crap~

Haha... Has been ages since I updated... As I say, I go for quality. Cough. But honestly, I don't know what to write. I updated because some friends asked me not to abandon my crapnest(u know who u are). So~~~ I'll just whip up some crap to talk about. ^___^ This is a crapnest after all. I shall post pictures I took over the weeks too. Some are just randomly random but I like them anyway. So... enjoy? ^_^ll

The weather here is WEIRD... It has been raining these few days. I'm fine with rain, like duh~ I'm from Malaysia. But please~ Be regular lah! =.= The raining is on and off here. Freaking irritating. I'm so gonna curse out loud the next time I walk under the rain again. Hmph... yeah, I know I should bring an umbrella with me but it's just... so not me to bring an umbrella. Oh well, I'll think about it. XP

Speaking of 'lah'... In case u didn't notice the lah above, I'm going to bold it. =p Sharon had been high on lah(s) few days ago. She is from Maritius so I can really understand why she's so amused by our Manglish. I can't say I'm very very proud of our Manglish but I can't say I'm not either. It's a love hate relationship. ^_^ But it's funny how Sha started using lah(s) in every single of her sentences. She use it just for fun but she emphasized way too much on the 'lah' it sounds weird. But well, spread the love for Manglish! XD I pity her though... when we started confusing her with 'wor', 'hor', 'ar', 'neemind(nevermind)', 'scuse me', 'not like that one', 'is like that one what'... etc... Hahaha. Sometimes, I have no idea why we Malaysians speak like that. Our Australian friends were totally dumbfounded listening to us teaching Sha.

Me : 'We call this Manglish. It's Malaysian + English!'
Hannah : 'But I've never heard you guys speaking like that?' *confused*
Me : 'Yeah, well. We only do that among ourselves because I don't think you guys could understand...'
Hannah : 'Thank you so much!!!' (Believe me, she really IS grateful ^_^ll)

Last week, for the first time ever... Jia Chee and I went to Clayton Town. ^___^ I know you're giving me a weird expression right now because I AM in Clayton. Well... I can't tell you why but we just can't find the right time to go to the town. We prefer Glen Waverly because it's Heaven and Jie Yen lives there. Brandon park... free shuttle bus is provided to and fro from our halls so why not? ^_^;; Well, after being stared and gasped by a couple of friends in disbelief, we finally made it to Clayton town. It's pretty cool, I guess. And I made new friends! Ezra and Raine both from Malaysia and Noriko from Japan. XDXD Had bubble tea again! Not bad I guess... and then bought loads... =.=ll I'm spending way too much on food. Crap.

Oh oh! Shaza recommended us a makan place for dinner at... Syndal, I think. It was soooo good!! It's a Malaysian food court!! How cool is that? XD Jonathan had roti canai with rendang. Jia Chee the yummylicious char kuay teow and thosai!! Shaza had dim sum and a beef noodle. And Sharon clueless about Malaysian food had Hokkien Loh Mee which I randomly picked for her and it turned out the best dish we had that night! XD I ordered Bat Kut Teh which was so-so. Then... we shared a so-called Ice Kacang(basically, we shared everything). =.= We ended up trying to convince Sharon that it is NOT ice kacang. That's nothing like Ice Kacang we had back home. No way. After that, we bought ice cream and had it together when we reached the Halls. On the way, the two Sha(s) were crazy over the wedding dress in some stores.

Last Thursday, there was a 3rd Lord floor function. Last time we did mini golf, this time we were given a harder task... We're supposed to choose a country and cook something representing the country. Well, not that bad, right? Not with Jia Chee at my side. XP Haha... the catch is, we have to freaking dress like the country too. Hm... It's not like I can fit in Christina's baju kurung, right? But we found out at the end of the day that no one had the intention to dress up anyway. So oh well. The food was great though. Jia Chee and I made red bean soup/desert/paste whatever you call it. Christina and Wen Ter made fried Wanton!! The most 'laku' food that night. XD I had fun helping out with it too. Hannah/Lauren/Shaza made taco(Mexican!!) mmmm~ Parmy and gang made pancakes with ice cream. Matt whipped up some chicken curry and rice! By the time, we reach the dessert... no one is fit enough to have our red bean. Kinda disappointed because some of them were too full to appreciate it but Vaughan was so sweet. He kept saying 'Jia Chee this is very good!'. ^_^ Nice guy.

Oh god... I did NOT just crap so much. =.=ll I should stop... and just put up all the pictures. Anyway, last week I had my last Bio prac... Kinda sad that everything's gonna end... for now lah. Haha. Oh well... picture time!!! XDXD Enjoy!

First, pictures of Clayton Town and the Bubble Tea place with Jia Chee, Sha, Ezra and Jonathan.




































At Syndals~ Sorry for the poor quality.






































Cooking session before the 3rd Lord floor function! ^_^


















Shashi and Shashi XD The mask is so...



Unidentified Red Bean...



































My last Bio prac... That fella with a green hat and crumpled shirt is our lecturer
















































Lisaaaaa~















Random scenry pics I love so much and....... food!! XDXD


















































We made the pizza!! XD







The mudcake everyone loves












Some taekwondo event in Brandon park last saturday










And I hereby end this thesis with...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HER HER~~~!!!

XD I hope u're reading this since you were one of the one who asked me not to abandon my nest! Muakz~ Take k!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u crap @ laz. i think ur lecturer's wife left him their kids and ran away le.. tat's y he wore green hat. did u ask him?
where r u coming back?
pls send my regards to mike ok?
c ya n take care *muacks*

4:07 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Janice :: Mike? Siapa Mike o? XD LoL Matt izzit? Aiyo~ Janice ar~ LoL I thought u like him? Cannot remember his name pulak. Haha Kidding lah. I'm heading home 21st of June 00:00am flight!!! XD I didn't ask my lecturer wor... Shy lah~ Hehe, take k! Hugs!

4:29 PM, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayaya!! matt!! aiyo.. paiseh la.. cant remember his name. nvm la, still a 4-letter name mah. kaka.. wah.. good la! we can go cheung k liao.. tis time we go far far de. sungai wang yea!!! c ya..

6:27 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Jiayi said...

now your turn to make me drooling. heeh. Life is pretty fun doesn't it? hah. at least 100X better than me. assignments are all waving hands at me. awesome. rolled eyes* by the way, my birthday falls at 21 jan. I am elder ><

8:30 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Janice :: Haha... no prob. Sungai Wang!! Who driving us? ^_______^

Jiayi :: Haih... it's not that my life is fun... it's just that I didn't blog about the un-fun part. LoL I also don't want to talk about my assignments... make me bad mood saja. Oh I see! 21st Jan ar? Aiya... missed dy. Sorry! >.< Da4 Jie3 da4, xiao3 de4 bu4 zhang2 yan3!!! Haha, kidding kidding~ Take care don't too stress!!!

11:43 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger -Sean- said...

hey hey !

You're coming back ? cool..
Wonder if we'll ever meet :P

Which Her Her you referring to in your post ah ?
Yee Her's birthday ah ?
When ah ?

I'm a bad cousin.. LOLz

11:32 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Sean :: Haha, yeah I'm going hoooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeee!!! XDXD Too excited liao! But before that... exams. T_T Wish me luck!! Haha, 21st of May was Yee Her's birthday. XD Nvm lah... U're not a bad cousin... U can start remember from now on. My birthday is 26th of May. XP Keke.

12:10 AM, May 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa!!!! big surprise u gave me at the end of the 'crap' hehe! thank you xin xin!! *gan dong* *i know this is late coz i'm having finals lol* i always think of someone's bday is coming too when it is my bday heheh.. not like THAAAAT bad cousin~!!

best of luck for ur coming exams n everything yea xin.. take care

~yeeher

2:07 PM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger -Sean- said...

aik..

I AM a bad cousin :'(
She said so..
lol

My mom also nvr say anything mar
Usually she's the one who remember these things wert
Can't blame me :P

Now only I know both of your birthdays in May (again, bad cousin >.<)
Dam dai me alone..
lol

happy belated birthday, Her =P

2:12 PM, May 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. its now 1:10 AM here so i dun care, its ....


UR BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!

so HAPPY BIRTHDAY YI XIN!!!!


Im gonna sue post msia... *shhh =P*

1:12 AM, May 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
Yeah~you're coming back n that time ngam ngam my exams finish~so nice..hahaha
seems you know hw2 cook a pizza d,so u muz make a lovely pizza for me when you're back ya!!!!!
yeah,yixin is goin2 cook for me,so gay d~..lolx
dun 4get2 find me when ya back!
all the best in your exams!
take careZzz

6:58 PM, May 26, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

HerHer :: Haha, glad u like it. XD Hehe~~~ And thanks for ur birthday wish! Ganbatte with ur finals o... Or is it over liao? >.<

Sean :: U suan liao lah~ No heart one hahaha! XD I don't expect your mom to remember my birthday lah~ But u!! U!!! So called cousn... XP Haha, kidding lah. Now that u know, next year remember I want a car as present. Thanks.

Jolynn :: Haha... no need to sue lah... That present would reach sooner or later XD I'm so looking forward to it!!!

Geo :: OMG... U sure u want me to cook for u ar? XD U sure??? U very very suuure?? OK! Haha, your life is now in my hands wakakak. Of coz i'm gonna go look for u lah~ Aiyo! XP Go shopping man!

9:52 PM, May 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shopping!!! i want too.. lol..

11:47 PM, May 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG OMG YOU'RE COMING HOME? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Must crap sumore! XD!

AND OH NOES!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

(nuuuu~ I didn't forget your birthday. I've a friend who's studying in the US (16 hours slower) and born on May 25th, and I mixed up the time in Australia (forgot Australia's 2 hours ahead) >.< Bleh. *smacks self* GOMENASAI!)

8:32 AM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Kimmy :: We go shopping together when I get back yaaaa~~~ XDXD Maaan, I miss One U! T_T

Shiean :: Haha, it's ok. No problem sis. No worries about it. Cheers~~~ XD I'll crap more soon... I'm gonna blog about my birthday celebration soon. Oh well, remember to check my nest asap...

2:44 PM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Joanne Yap said...

waiting for ur return!bring u-know-who back too!wakaka~
we shall be doing stupid things together!

11:00 PM, May 27, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Zhong2 :: Haha, of coz of coz. I'll try my best. ^_^ Then we... nyek nyek nyek...

7:47 AM, May 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home