Saturday, April 21, 2007

13

I remembered that I've mentioned about Xu Wei Lun's car accident in my first ever entry in Crapnest. And now here comes another. Super Junior's car crash. Not just any car crash. The car has to freaking over turn!! I really don't know what to say. Speechless indeed. I don't know the latest news about the accident because everything seems to forbid me from knowing. Can't log in to SJfamily, etc, etc. So... All I can do now is to pray for Gyuhyun and the others... May God Bless U. Stay strong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P/S :: 13 is not a good number... How many car accidents have Super Junior been involved with so far? =.= And all the other bad stuff? Anti-fans(not that other korean artists don't have lah...)?? Man... this is crappy... and creepy. Am I being superstitious?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayaya... i heard suju car crash from 988 also... who love tat gyun-wat-wat ar? so sad la...

1:33 AM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Many people love Gyu hyun o... They sure very sad one. >.< Why so cham a?? Haih... Thanks for visiting my crapnest o Janice!! I'll try to update more often after my test today. ^_^ Hehe, paiseh a...

12:46 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Jiayi said...

Be strong and have faith in Gyu hyun. He will fight for his health. for his fan's sake. No worries. I am still sad over Xu Wei Lun's death.She's my angel o.O anyway, good luck in your test! Please update more often* =)
p.s; miracle, show your power on him "lah" =D

9:40 PM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Sorry!! I'll update a.s.a.p... Paiseh paiseh. >.< See ur blog also I feel guilty dy. Haha. Yup, he's ok now. ^_^ Must be my power. *Cough cough* Haha, kidding, must be all the fan's prayers. Yup, Xu Wei Lun is an angel.

2:00 PM, April 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home