Friday, February 09, 2007

Farewell...

Went to a farewell dinner yesterday night. Enjoyed the meal... XDXD Delicious. And guess what, we actually ate 'yee sang' in the restaurant. We bought it from Jusco actually. Man... we were the noisiest table in the restaurant. Imagine a table of 13 guys and girls getting all excited over a plate of 'yee sang' in a Kenny Roger Restaurant... ^_^;; It's not even a Chinese restaurant... But no doubt we had great fun. I am pretty sure we were a disturbance to all the diners who thought they could spend a peaceful night enjoying their grilled chicken. But too baaaaaaad nyaaa~~ =p But honestly, we didn't do anything illegal, right? There wasn't any "No Outside Food Allowed" sign in the restaurant. And no sign of waiters throwing us out(or maybe it's just because we haven't pay yet...). In fact one of the waiter went 'woooo~~' when we wooed. Cute. This is my first 'yee sang' of the year and... ever seen anyone eating 'yee sang' with a fork?? ^_^ll Well, we all did. Can't ask for chopsticks, can we?





Well, it seems two of my 5S6 classmates are going to Melbourne too. Monash University as well. And Clayton campus too... Coincidence huh? It's already a fact that Australia is packed with Malaysians... =.= Ok, maybe not just Malaysians. Whatever. All I need to do is to flash a bag of Maggie Mee around and I'm sure heads would turn and go "AHA! U're a Malaysian too?". Family and friends advised me not to just befriend Malaysians, make more friends from all over the world. Hm... I hope I could do that... With all the Malaysians swirling around haha. =p But I'm kinda glad because it would be a lot more like home. I can always find someone to go for Roti Canai with me when I feel like tasting something beside potatoes and beef. Oh~~~ but i really wanna try pork burger from Mcdonald's. Haha, I have this craving for Mcdonald yesterday in Midvalley and my friends were like "aiyo...Australia plenty of Mcdonald lah got pork somemore leh". Hm... I wonder if Australia have no Kenny Rogers... XP

Well, I would really miss my friends here. But somehow I didn't shade any tears when i parted with my 5S6 buddies in Midvalley. I don't know... sometimes you have to reach the very last minute to feel the sadness. For sloooow people like me, I would probably cry only when I stepped into the KLIA or worse... when I finally settle down in Australia. Hm... scary thoughts. I won't want my family and friends to have the last memory of me being all red and puffy. Oh nononono...

Well, I'm going for a haircut tomorrow. I'm thinking how much it would cost... consider the fact that I can't go for a haircut without straghtening my hair. Haha... I think I spent enough money already. With the tuition fees for Monash and stuff. Man! Money really does all the talking in this world. Money rules. Money rocks. Boohoo... But... My hair sucks without straghtening, okay? It's not my fault, it's in the gene. >.< Come to think of it, I really need to get some Chinese New Year clothes. This is calling for some serious shopping spree... Hm... And oh yeah, I need to buy webcams. Harddisk. Shoes(preferably Nike haha). Manga. Anime.



Damn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
i am so glad that i dun hav a daughter like u
walau
spend sooooooooooooo much....
i suddenly feel i vy easy to raise...
nyaha

11:21 PM, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home