Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Art of Straightening...

As i had mentioned in my previous post, I went for a haircut which cost RM300 over. As expected from someone who can't leave the saloon without straightening the hair. =p Guilty. Well, I kinda miss my long long hair... kinda. It is short now!! Ok, maybe not short short... Just shorter than long. So yeah, short. I think my new hair looks kinda nice but my brother and sister's reactions told me otherwise(Does "OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH YOUR HAIR??" sounds like a complement?).My parents were like "It's fine. It's ok. It'll grow eventually...Don't worry." WHAT!?? Does it sucks that badly?? o.O U guys~~~ I'm thinking twice about going Midvally this Sunday and Pyramid next week liao... Jahat lah! T_T Well, since quite a number of my friends wanted to see my new hairstyle out of curiousity. Well, do you guys know curiousity kills a cat? Don't say I didn't warn u o...

Somehow... out of boredom... I took quite a few pictures in the saloon haha.

My hair... Cut mercilessly. After putting a thick layer of cream all over my hair and shampooed it, Sabrina cut it shorter randomly so that she can save the time and chemical used on my head.












That's how my hair ended up... looks kinda edgy. I was freaking bored and sleepy. I was nodding off when Sabrina applied the cream over my hair and possibly dozing off when the assistant was shampooing my hair.














The green batang I call it. Horrible thing that burned my skin. I was the last customer because it was late. Even so Sabrina was in a fairly good mood... until she got hold of this long green device. Apparently, her assistant isn't exactly the brightest person around. Good timing to be clumsy huh... when your boss was holding a burning batang near my ears. They were both working together on my hair. Each took a side. I was trying my very best to avoid any form of too-close-for-comfort contact with the green thing. It would be a lot better if she did not keep pushing my head towards Sabrina while she was fumbling uncertainly with my hair. It's like touching a boiling kettle with your little pinky. Freaking hot but not exactly on fire. But it's very irritating, ok!!?? Once Sabrina was showing the assistant how to clip my hair right, the device nearly touched my eye. O.O Hello? I don't wanna lose an eye just because I want nice hair...



After the torturing session... I looked like a ghost. Being all tense up during the straightening process... hence, the painful expression.

















After the hot treatment, it's the cold one... Cool cream was applied all over my hair. This one smelled like swimming pool... Strong odour which stung my nose. Sometimes I wonder what the hell i'm doing to my hair every once in a year... And man... I look so round with my hair all pulled back. And people ask me why I don't tie up my hair... =.=












Well, while I was waiting for the cream to work its magic, I read a magazine. And I came across something I found amusing. Helen, you're too harsh towards the Americans lah.
(Photos taken in a saloon 2007)


Interesting... So let's check it out...
To those interested, click on it to view larger picture.

Oookay, so French don't get fat because they eat slooooooooow. Like snail(Ok... lame, I know). I wanna try escargots one day... In France.














Hohoho, surprise surprise. Japanese are freaking thin. Maybe not as over the top as those we saw in Manga and Anime(Think Nana and Paradise Kiss) but yeah they are thin. And I see improvement in cup size... Hm... I wonder if surgeries enhanced breasts were considered when the research was done... =p Guess what, I'm almost as tall as an average Japanese MAN and almost as heavy as one too. =.= Deep shit. NEXT!!











Hm... I dunno. I am taller(You sure?) than an average American woman and lighter too. Waaaaay lighter, mind you. =p (Trying to comfort myself after reading the Japanese column) However... they have BIG boobs, don't they? Big boobs made them heavy. Just my assumption but not really 'beyond all hope' lah... Right? ^_^ll













Well well... let's have a look at Negaraku...

Ookay... so we're not only fat, we're damn sick too. =.= Curse those sugarcanes. And those teh tarik and Ice Kacang... Look, it's not our fault that 'Malaysians also rank among the most overweight in the Asean region', ok? Malaysia is not called the Heaven of Food(quoted from Alex lol) for nothing!





Since they're too shy to publish the average weight and height of Malaysians... I am stuck with comparing myself to Australians. Well, I am going Australia in less than two weeks time... ^_^;;

No worries~~~! I am taller and lighter which makes me positively sliiiiiiiim in Australia. ^_^ll Well, can't blame me for comparing, can you? It's human nature to care about own weight. Muahaha...ha...ha...haihz... I wonder how big is their Mcdonald's burger... I heard they can eat a regular pizza each. With an appetite of a cow, I think I need to start worrying about gaining weight.












Okay, enough crap. Let's get back to crap. So my hair... I didn't know what was going on exactly without specs. The problem with nearsighted people like me excluding those with contact lense duh... We don't know what the hell is going on until everything is too late. The moment we wear our specs is the moment we realize we look the BEST blurry in the mirror. Well, at least I did. But I kinda get used to the hairstyle and actually LIKE it when I was flashing my head around in front of my mirror on the way back home. It was my idea after all. However, getting an "OH MY GAWD!" once I got home isn't a good sign. Hey, friends(you know who you guys are). Since you guys were eager to see my new hair(cough cough =p)... well, I hope you guys would at least tell me that I look GREAT with my new hair... XP I don't care even if you have to lie nyaha~~~






































With specs version and without specs version Haha. Sabrina said I should get a pair of contacts. I guess I do look kinda nerdy with specs... Humph... Anyway,
I have fringe!!! XDXD I never had fringe since standard... I dunno. I didn't like it at first because the fringe is just too thin... I like it thicker. But whatever... I am still not comfortable with the fringe as you can see I kinda pushed most of my fringe aside unintentionally. Really... how did you gals deal with fringe? Tak geli ke? Atau sudah biasa?

My sis has this weird grudge against fringe... She always said she felt like slapping those actress with fringe whenever she saw them on TV. With her 'pfft-ing' every now and then when she looks at me, I don't know how long I can stand it... =.= And with my bro asking me who I am everytime he sees me... MUMMY~~~ >o<

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thong:
mr lou gong...miz u nia..
haha..ur fringe looks nice la..dun worry so much lo....
after reach aus muz miz me ya!!gambate lo..=P

11:06 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Miss u also leh!! T_T My dai lou po. Thanks haha... That day I nearly don't dare to go MV with u all. =p Wakaka.

11:58 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Justme said...

lol,,,,

11:27 AM, February 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol
u look fine with that hairstyle
really
and remember not to eat too much
i guess u should be sick of pizzas by the time u come back...
i m missin' u...

2:29 AM, February 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm intersted in da mag u read. wat mag n which mth de? u know wat, i kept wah-ing n woo-ing n aiyo-ing n "so big ar?" n "so geng ar" when i read da american section le...

12:35 PM, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home