Monday, March 26, 2007

Stressssssssss~~~

Everyone is stressing out... Assignments... Quizzes... Lab reports... With all these, siao-ness ensues~ Everyone is complaining about uni life. Most of them, anyway. I'm one of them. This is like... the fifth week since Uni started? And here I am thinking I lead a dull life already. =.= I really don't want to think what might happen years later when I'm stuck in a lab for hours doing research... If I successfully graduate, that is. Zhong Zhong ar... We vowed to marry each other and sell rojak together when we failed, right? =p You don't dump me o~ Wakaka! And sinmei.. Don't jump sea without me... Tahan until July, k? =p

Haven't been in touch with Kimmy and Amery... The problem with people who never come online... =.= Please... Come online once in while so that I can at least say hi lah! Sms also tak de reply. Sakit hati, tau? Mako-chan, please ask them online once in a while... Send a testi through friendster won't take much time either. T_T Miss you guys leh! U guys must ganbatte in studies too! Mako-chan, form 6 wa taihen desu ne. Ganbatte ne!

We're having a floor function tomorrow. I told Vaughan I would go... I haven't pay yet though. Think I could wiggle out last minute? =p Just kidding... but I seriously hope more people would go. Sharon having assignment... Jia Chee, quiz... Shaza also assignment... T_T And I guess the med students won't be going as well... Waaaaaah~~~ Minigolf leh!! I wanna try but it costs 11 bucks (including the pizzas we're going to have)... ^_^;; And I hope I could blend in with the Aussies... Still not that close to them... yet. Hopefully tomorrow I won't regret having to pay 11 bucks for nothing. Define 'nothing'... 'Nothing' means unable to blend in with them, have trouble catching up with their accent and sucks in minigolf... and maybe gain a few pounds after the pizza... XP One way to find out... tomorrow...

Random pics I took with the other 3rd Lords floormates and at Glen Waverly. XD Cheerio~ Spongebob Squarepants rocks!!

Tim Tam is popular here... Take note of the MRS cards on the box. LoL













Makan-ing... I cooked the plate of UFF(Unidentified Fried Food) on the table.














Christina, J, me and Hannah in Sharon's room.














Sharon's doggie is the sweetest thing ever... It is from her boyfriend at UK.














Barged into Shaza's room when she's all sexy~ XP














Ice cream!! XD














Having little chat and snack while camwhoring in Sha's room...














This is totally random...














J and her famous Spongebob squarepant boxers~


















Matt went 'I'm outta here!' once I suggested we take a pic with him... but he's still not as fast as Sha's finger. =p


















My first bubble tea in Melbourne!! They have machines to seal the cup up. o.o What's the point?


















At a Malaysian restaurant with Jie Yen n Jia Chee at Glen Waverly... See the flag? So patriotic...















My Kuey Teow!! Delicious!! And scary portion.















Jie Yen + Nasi Lemak + Half my face














Jia Chee with her big bowl of curry laksa~




















Malaysia, truly Asia~~~~~~~~ =P

12 Comments:

Blogger Justme said...

Wahh,so gam dong lei,brought along the ooold stickers oso,im keeping it in good condition too~
u really look great wif ur new hairstyle lei(almost a month d liao tim but too bad i din have d chance2 c it b4 u fly...)...
u're still using the same hp num?..
give me ur address pls^^
gambateh ba!work hard,study hard,(and play hard !!) for our future...^^
take careZZzz =D

8:58 AM, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was a bit disappointed when i read tat matt is in a relationship. erm... i'd like to give a compliment to the photographer cos she took matt photo wit his bird "tut" out. sexy thou...
aiyo... i tot tat poster is hong kong de la... malaysia got such big sea beside KL de meh? fuking fake la!!!

4:24 PM, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool roomates! (Err.. They ARE your roomates right?) XD!

Ooooh! Mako-chan! Another F6 sufferer~ Good luck! ;D

5:30 PM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Geo :: Gam Dong lei~ XD Haha. My hair look the same as ever... even drier than back in malaysia coz the weather here is drrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!! Hp number is +61401792117. Address ar... Hehe... I'll tell u when I remember. XP Take k!

Janice :: Walau, u have ur eyes on Matt ar? Dun liddat~ U're no longer a DCG, remember? =p But he memang the best bf a girl could wish for, I think. Whoa... 'tut' out!! U noticed that? XD Yeah, it's pretty fake. To con the Aussies. XD

Shiean :: Floormates are more like it haha. But yeah, they're cool. XD More pics coming up in next entry... when i get them, that is. U too, ganbatte!!!

9:04 PM, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yi xin chan!!so touchy..i miss u here also..i m sure they 2 miss u as well..i will ask them to online as often as they can...hai gambarimasu!!yi xin chan dun so stress k..gambattei ne..honto ni..i think u look thinner in that pic d la..u didnt eat well a..take care o...hmmm...take care k..i didnt online so often also
but nething msg me k(frenster)k?
jya ne yi xin chan hope u happy there n enjoy ya..take carez k?
mako~

8:35 PM, March 28, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Mako-chan : I look thinner!!?? Honto ni!? XD Happy happy! I am eating very well here, shimpai shinaide kudasai. I have a good chef here cooking for me haha. But i'll try to work on a balance diet ne~ Miss ya mako-chan. Jya!

9:41 PM, March 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yi xin ar.. lol. so long never been in here. u really update quite often ar, makes me feel so bad. like im sooo lazy to update my blog (memangpun) hahaha.

anyway great to hear bout stuffs over there! u hav cool housemates man! way better than the bunch i have this year (actually, im only pissed with 1- she scolded ai fang n joanne eh..pfft, old grandma, her)

and glad to know u finally found out "the guy" 's name. hahaha. guess wad, talking bout med in aus.. i might be goin there after all. after talking with my aunt, she said aus would prolly be my best choice and stuffs. heh. but i think melbourne's dateline is over liao. haizzz.. (not to get ur hops up high and then down again, but .. seriously. im conteplating it! )

all the best!!!

12:01 AM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger Jiayi said...

oops.. is this another assignment? =D well, i also found my life a bit dull now.anyway, i guess it's because we haven't get into a big gang. sooner later, we might not wanting go back ; P ( who knows?) I found that sometimes it's hard to mix with aussie as we are from different culture background, their accent could be hell, and.. their sense of humour as well.hah. all in all, enjoy life! catch up again* p.s: I want the char kuay teow! =]

6:57 AM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Jo : Yeah man!! XD Come join me in Melbourne if possibel. If not... anywhere in Aus also can lah. XD See ya soon then! Hehe. I hope I didn't scared you wif watever i told u abt Aus. :P Who the hell is that who scolded joanne and aifang o~!?? Slap her on my behalf!!!

Jia yi : Yeah!! Kuey teow!! XD It was very nice, seriously! Yum yum... but fur fur said thai food next friday o~ Hehe... I wan bat kut teh also leh... ok, kuey teow morning, thai lunch and bat kut teh dinner. :P

3:19 PM, April 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh.. and i just realized theres the OLD VERY MSIAN chinese calendar in ur pic. hahahahah.

CLASSIC!!!


yeah, if she starts bitching during my exams (im like, stressed enuf), then at least i have a reason to clobbber her. *evil face*
Jo

3:37 PM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger Justme said...

wah,syoknya,kui teow morning,thai lunch den bah kut teh dinner....haha,nevertheless,eating is good for reducing our daily presure..lolx..that's y i never succeed in my 'keep fit' plan... gald2 hear u're enjoying ur life overthr...muakz^^

1:47 PM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Jo : What!!?? U have to wait until your exams? Aiya, just slap her across the face and tell her there's a lalat on her face lah. Easy~ =P

Geo : Hehehe, let's just hope I dun gain too much weight... TT_TT

8:08 PM, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home