Thursday, March 22, 2007

Balderdash...

Played Balderdash just now... And I can tell you that I sucked at it. Totally not my type of game. Why? Because it requires brain and creativity... Apparently, I'm lack of both. Sad case. My partner and I still got second place though. All thanks to Jonathan who could think deep like a philosopher. If you don't know what Balderdash is... Well, basically it's a board game. Oh heck... I'm too moody and sleepy to explain. Just do me a favour and google search Balderdash if you're interested, will ya? ^_^ Thanks. Wikipedia is fine too. Well, basically... it's a cool board game... Seriously it is a great bluffing game. XD There is only one minor problem which is that I can't play at all.

I felt so stupid during the game because everyone seemed to come up with some brilliant stuff but I just sat there and let Jon did his stuff. He's good at it... and that didn't make me feel any smarter. I think I really need to brush up my english as well. And social skills... Geez! I was like 'erm... yeah... it's... fun' when Matt asked me kindly whether I enjoyed the game. Pfft... busted. I can't play Balderdash and now everyone thinks I'm an anti-social-moody-stupid-uncreative girl... or something along the lines. But I really must thank Matt for being such a nice guy asking for my opinions during the game when my partner obviously didn't care much about what I had in mind. But I don't blame you, partner... I honestly don't have much in my mind, anyway. ^_^ll

Oh well, guess what? I'm invited to Matt's 21st Birthday Party at Geelong! XD No idea how to get there but that's not the main point. I'm invited!! He is one of the nicest guy on the floor. ^_^ He's one of the very few Aussies who actually care to call me by my name unlike those who just 'hey!' because they don't remember or don't know how to pronounce my name. And he looks so cute together with his girlfriend, Annie! I have this warm feeling when I see them together because they're the sweetest couple. Everybody, aaawwwwwwwwwww~~~ XDXD

















Well, most of my floormates went to the Nott after the game. The Nott is a pub nearby. Not sure about the spelling of the name though. They really know how to enjoy life... even with quizzes tomorrow?? Hmph... good luck,mates...

Oh yeah, I've deco-ed my room... Define deco... =P Just pasted a few pics over the rim of the board on my wall... But those pics are very special to me. XD Some of the laminated sticker photos I took with my friends and family. Made a random love shape... And tada! Pics of Hee Chul and Micky! Haha... I should have bought my anime posters along. Damnit.


















Annie and Matt during the Balderdash















Not exactly the best pic ever... LoL Lauren, Hannah and Vaughan at the end of the game. Must be the booze that made the girls look tipsy... =P














Well... it's late... I think I better start revising for the Japanese Quiz tomorrow. =p And chemistry. Man~ I hope I can get the head and tail out of that purple textbook. Cheerio~



P/S :: Vaughan was actually the one I bumped into in the toilet. Haha. He's actually a very nice guy. A med student. He actually shaved his head(he had long hair) for the leukimia donation thingy... Not sure what it was but yeah, a good deed. Sweeeet~~~ I won't do that. =p

5 Comments:

Blogger Jiayi said...

Geelong is quite far away. Anyway, hope you enjoy the birthday party! It's 21st birthday !! Well.. i am worse when it comes to board game i guess. I have a brain for sure. yet, without any sense/logic. hah. your life at hostel looked fun ; )

3:29 PM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Justme said...

hahaha,think i will be worse than u in playing board games coz even my common sense got probs...lol..paiseh
yea,really aaWwwwwww,XDXD,if not..miracle might happen tim...hahaha..u noe wat i mean de la...lol
jonathan?our ex-classmate?lol..
you still taking japenese thr..wah,geng man..^^
>.<...so sad...u din deco wif the d card i made for u..u din bring along ma?...**my heart broken liao...XD

4:35 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Geo : Not that Jonathan lah haha. Another Jonathan. =p Your card ar? I simpan baik-baik in my wallet lah. XD I even bought the ooooold sticker photos we took together haha.


Jia Yi : Fun ar? Your life lagi fun ar!! XD Based on your blog entries!! I wanna live with u!! XDXD

9:11 PM, March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yi xin chan!i saw the sticker pic!!so small but i noticed it so touch..love ya dun ya feel leave out there i m sure u can mix around with the aussie there well after a while k?hmmm u took japanese y is there a jap quiz?u sure know de ma dun tell me u forget everything d..
haha k la till here
cya
mako take care

8:51 PM, March 28, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Mako-chan : So desu yo. I'm taking nihon go as an elective subject. Haha. The quiz was ok haha. XP I didn't take the subject from level 1 though... I'm studying from level 3. New stuff haha. XD

8:52 AM, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home