Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tadaima

Finally I'm home~~~ More than a week already, in fact. Haha, sorry for the late update. XP I'm a busy person after all. *flip my schedule* Flew back right after the last paper. Well, it's over so I duwan to dwell over that too much. =.= Anyway, alomst killed myself carrying the nougats and macademian nuts back... And people asked why I didn't bring Joe back. Not that I don't want to. I can't afford to break my bones. XP Btw, midnight flight... Jia Chee and I reached the airport at 7pm... Are we cool or what? XD Thanks WaiYee and Patch for the ride. Owe you one.

Had a good night sleep during the 8 hours flight... A good night sleep in a long long time. Hehe. Satisfied. Anyway, I realized I appreciate almost every little weird thing after I reached home.

#1 The fan is actually TURNING!! WooT!
#2 Is that a mosquito?? XDXD *piak*
#3 My bed is... actually kinda big... o.o
#4 Oh shoot... There is a fly flying around my food! ^o^
#5 KFC's chicken pieces are BIG.
#6 Other than fast food, every other food is smaller in portion. XD
#7 Kekeke... RM1 is in note! ^_^ No more bulky purse.
#8 It is still bright at 7pm.

And the list go on. People would go @_@ whenever i pop out something like 'Ah~~~ The sun!' or 'O warm breeze~~~ ' Well... I can't help it. ^_^ll But I still can't stand the heat. Bloody 39 degrees...

Ok... to those who doesn't know. I've had an eye operation. Malaysian doctors are pretty reliable, I must say. Or at least the one I've met is. I've... scratch it, my dad spent a fairly amount of money on me to check what is wrong with my right eye at Melbourne but I was never given an answer or solution. I was even asked to get a MRI scan. Omg? How much do u think that would cost me... my dad!?? I'm not trying to generalize anything so don't get pissed. Ok... back to Malaysia. One look at my eye, Dr. Chung could tell me exactly what is wrong with my eye and that the FOURTH muscle on my eye is the cause. Thus, Monday I had my operation. He made it sounds so easy i was pretty relax.

It was a whole new experiment for me. ^_^ Anesthesia and wearing absolutely nothing but a pink cloth and being pushed around in bed and stuff. The after effect was bad though. The operation took only 45 mins but i slept from around 9am after the op till 5pm. Woke up now and then by the chatterbox nurses and some woman sobbing because she found out she had breast cancer. Pretty sad. I mean the breast cancer. Not the nurses. They were great. At home... Slept after dinner until the next day... Wow... I AM a pig.

My eye was super red... So red it was almost cool. But doctor was very satisfied with the op so I'm happy too. My double vision is subsiding so it's all good too. Some people never noticed what is wrong with my eye... Shall I post up some pics then. XD Syok Sendiri.





























I want double eyelids... T_T Haha... superficial. XP



Yesterday I had a great seafood dinner with my relatives. An uncle came back from Africa. ^_^ Oh and for some reason some of them said I became thinner. XD I don't know... I'm happy even though I know it is partly because of what I was wearing. Illusion haha. But thanks anyway. ^_^ Took some pictures with my cousins... Obviously, my eye still bengkak. So mind the smaller than my usually small eyes. O.o







































Here are some of the pictures I took with Pin Pin in MV's toilet. It was before the op... See the weird eye? XD Bye bye!!



















Pin Pin~ Sexy~ XP














Later, Mako-chan came to my house to stay overnight... We chatted until 4.30am the next day. XD Didn't take pic though... Busy moving my mouth. But going out again with her, Kimmy and Mry next Tuesday. Can't wait!

Went to Petaling Street, Timesquare and Sungai Wang the next day right after the op. Like a handicap haha. Half blinded. But I had fun anyway. XD Miss you guys already. Jolynn, didn't get to spend much time with u... T_T Miss ya!! Zhong2 and Emiko-chan came to my house to stay overnight too. Haha played mahjong and poker cards. XP A bunch of gamblers... Didn't take many pictures though because I had low self esteem with the swollen eye... Oh wait, I always have low self esteem. ^_^;;






























I'm going to post some pictures I didn't have the time to post when I was still at Melbourne... Random but memorable pictures. ^_^ Hehe~ My birthday cards~ The one with STAR is from Kim Giak and... ta-da a purple hair clip with HEART!! XD STAR and HEART both represent me!!! XDXD *kena slap PIAK* Thanks!! Muakz~ The other two are from my friends and floormates.










































And pictures of me and my sis camwhoring nonstop. XD Pre-operation. And my sis kakkoooooooiiiiiiiiiii~~~ with sunglasses! Fufufu... my masterpiece... XP























Okaylah.... for now tata!! A lot more I wanna say but... wah... need to go Shogun for dinner. XD Can't wait~ See ya... (gawd... am I hyper or what? What's with all the XD and XP?)

Peace...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz.. too bad tat i din manage to join u guys or I'd have chance to shout: "PONG!!!!" "PONG!!!!" when mahjong in progress n wake ur family up. wakakakaz.. n i... oo.. saw joe's handwriting wei. no bad la. a man's writing. haha.. ok la. i think we cant have great time togeta liao. gotta postpone til nex 4 mths when u come back again. hehe.. take care yea. miss ya. muackz!

7:19 AM, July 04, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Haha Janice, everytime someone shouted 'PONG!!', we laughed and say 'like Janice lah~!' XD Haha... nvm, when I come back after next sem, let's have another LONG LONG session of mahjong haha. Maybe we go genting again like last time. XP Macam gamblers lah we all... Take k ya Janice muakz! I'll bring back Joe's handwriting for u to SEE next time haha. From the photo very blur hor. XP

11:37 AM, July 04, 2007  
Blogger 瑜璇 said...

I like #2 *piak* LOL xD!!

OMG Your poor eye. O_O I hope it returns to normal soon. >_<

6:34 AM, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did i say okaeri? anyway u went bac dy...i missssss u oh...jusr changed campus and 2day is the 3rd day, keep thinking how it would be if u r here too...*sobsob* xinxin ah~~~~

9:58 AM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Shiean :: Hey!! XDXD My eyes are alright now. Maybe a lil' bit red but it's okay now. ^_^ Just maybe the other eye is still smaller than the other haha. Take k sis muakz!

Zhong zhong :: Ah chagia~~~ Yeah... this entry was so outdated dy... Now i'm back in Melbourne hor. Sad. So cold here. Haih... uni is as sad as always haha. Muakz miss ya loads!

6:57 PM, July 18, 2007  
Blogger Joanne Yap said...

hehe...u know what, i was online searching for sj family add when i found ur blog there...its like, my god! its crapnest!on google! haha haha~

11:35 AM, July 26, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

LoL... I'm sure i would be able to find your blog on google as well. XD But the fact that u found me when u were looking for super junior really warms my heart up. fufufu~ =P Btw, I'm now in the library with two korean guys chatting beside me haha. Not chatting with me though. Sad. Pfft. XP

8:54 AM, July 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yi xin chan,hmm u seldom online o..must b bit busy there leh,daijoubu desu yo!!!just have fun while busy with ur assignments..hmm i m fine here,miss ya lotz.T.T,u take care o.gambattei ne!jya ne.
mako~

6:35 PM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger miracle said...

Mako-chan~ miss you lots too. T_T I got online lah... but nowadays i only online for a while loh. Never see you on msn also. Nvm... anything u can email me o! Ganbatte with your assignments wor. And trials coming, rite? Fight!!

3:41 PM, July 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah,finally see you with the hairclip!..hahaha..glad you like it....miss you so much..we MUST camwhore as much as we can when we meet up gain!!!!!..haha..(later people think we're *siao* liao...hehe,dun carela..WE syok ourself dah cukup..hahaha...lolx)..all the best in whatever you do ya!..love you always~..hahaha..
**take careZzz**

6:19 PM, August 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Week ago our school had the Athletics Carnival. [url=http://www.2012canadagoosepascher.fr]Doudoune Canada Goose[/url] Camouflage clothing is an asset but any dark colored clothing can be worn in the blind. We are reputable investors who work with reputable escrow and title companys and are upfront, honest and reliable in everything we do. The poor know it is money.
The holiday has British origins, and is a legal observance in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland and in some countries with British roots, such as Canada, Australia and New Zealand. [url=http://www.icanadagooseca.com]canada goose toronto[/url] These large amounts of positive ions are actually believed to cause fatigue, stress, depression, and physical pain.. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose parka sale[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] hxjqwang posted blog postsIs the higher education a good investment?College is not necessary for all the youngSlow down the Pace to learn more about each other1 minute agoPono Kealoha posted a blog postSafeway busts through ancient Hawaiian burials and children bones for 67,000 sq ft superstore in Wailuku, Maui May 21, 2012 class="rich-detail">Safeway busts through ancient Hawaiian burials and children's bones for 67,000 sq ft superstore in Wailuku, Maui The Big Red S strikes again! Credited with some blatant inhumane acts in 2012 such as placing a child in protective services to arrest parents for failure to pay for a sandwich(Honolulu) and discrimination against women The giant is picking on the sacred dead of Hawaiians. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dre on sale cyber monday[/url]

9:15 AM, December 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home